The Sweet Sound & Taste Of Hard Rock

Who would have thought that Hard Rock Cafe could be so amazing?! Well, it was last night! I know, I know, it's a bit overrated and overpriced and and somewhat cheesy. But going two weeks without protein has been rough, so when we heard that there was a place to get American food in Rome, we went! I'm not a big salad eater, but my grilled chicken salad was incredible. Maybe it tasted so good since my diet in Italy pretty much consists of croissants, bread, pizza, and pasta. My eyes were excited to see some multi-colored food. My body was excited to digest something actually healthy. And my ears were excited to hear something familiar...American music! (even though much of it was 80's). Don't get me wrong, I love Italy, along with the food and the culture. But there's nothing like the familiar and nothing like some good ole American food. Anyway, we decided that a trip to Hard Rock is going to become a bi-monthly activity. Don't worry, I didn't buy the shirt...

1 Comments:
YES! haha... I went 7 times in 7 weeks. WE LOVED HARD ROCK!! ask for christopher (or chris). he's awesome and he probably still has a picture of us in his phone. sketch..but funny. haha! love ya girl. i'm glad you're having fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home